24 November 2012

11.24.12 - Investing

If we make no investments in our retirement, we can expect there to be nothing there when we need it.

If we make no investments in our family, we can expect there to be nothing to fall back on when times are tough and challenging.

If we make no investments in our training, we can expect there to be no fitness to tap into when the race gets difficult.

"I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you." Psalm 119:11

Another way of putting it, I’ve banked/saved your promises in the vault of my heart so I won’t let sin bankrupt me.

If we make no investments in the Word, we can expect to fall - and quickly - when trial and temptation strike. 

Friends, let's make an investment today.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=psalm%20119:9-16&version=ESV

No comments: